|Finely chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter flavored salt||1 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1 Dash|
|Skim milk||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cooked shrimp||14 Ounce, coarsely chopped|
1) In a nonstick skillet, add the celerey, onion and water, then cook until the vegetables are softened.
2) Stir in the seasonings and flour, blend well.
3) Stir in the milk and cook the mixture over a low heat, stirring continuously, until thickened.
4) Fold in the shrimp and cook until the shrimp is throughly heated.
5) Serve immediately in a nice plate.