|Finely chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter flavored salt||1 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1 Dash|
|Skim milk||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cooked shrimp||14 Ounce, coarsely chopped|
1) In a nonstick skillet, add the celerey, onion and water, then cook until the vegetables are softened.
2) Stir in the seasonings and flour, blend well.
3) Stir in the milk and cook the mixture over a low heat, stirring continuously, until thickened.
4) Fold in the shrimp and cook until the shrimp is throughly heated.
5) Serve immediately in a nice plate.
Calories 213 Calories from Fat 15
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.5%
Saturated Fat 0.58 g2.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 198.1 mg66%
Sodium 774 mg32.2%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.63 g2.5%
Sugars 12.4 g
Protein 30 g59.3%
Vitamin A 8.8% Vitamin C 9.5%
Calcium 33.1% Iron 20.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet