|Frozen chopped broccoli||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Liquid red pepper seasoning||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||4 , separated|
1) In a saucepan, boil the broccoli and pat dry with paper towels.
2) Meanwhile in a medium sized saucepan, melt butter or margarine.
3) Add in flour, salt, nutmeg and red pepper seasoning and blend well.
4) Then slowly add in milk and stir constantly, until sauce thickens and boils. This will take about a minute. Remove from heat.
5) In a medium sized bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks are formed.
6) In a large bowl, beat egg yolks till they turn creamy. Beat in the sauce and the drained broccoli.
7) Fold the beaten egg whites in, one part at a time.
8) Take the top of an ungreased 6-cup double boiler and pour the mixture in.
9) Steam for 1 1/2 hours, or until firm.
10) Serve immediately.