Dairy Free Fruit Souffle
|Unsweetened pears||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Unsweetened peaches||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned unsweetened pineapple chunks||13 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned mandarin oranges||15 Ounce, reserve juice (1 Can)|
|Milk free margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Light brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Fruit juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (From Mandarin Orange)|
|Cointreau||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Drain and reserve the juice from the oranges.
3) In a 10 x 15-inch baking dish, place the fruits and mix well.
4) In a small pot, gently melt the margarine and stir in the brown sugar.
5) In a bowl, blend the cornstarch and orange juice together and stir into the pot.
6) Simmer until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is thickened.
7) Then blend in the Cointreau, mix well.
8) Pour over the fruits and bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
9) Serve on individual serving plates.