Dairy Free French Toast
|Milk substitute||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk free bread slices||6|
|Milk free margarine||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs with a wire whisk.
2) Pour in the milk substitute and water and beat until the mixture is frothy.
3) Gently soak each bread slice into the egg mixure.
4) In a well-greased frying pan, cook the slices until golden on both the sides.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 230 Calories from Fat 87
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.9%
Saturated Fat 3 g15.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 141 mg47%
Sodium 353.3 mg14.7%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.4%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 9 g17.8%
Vitamin A 3.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 6.3% Iron 12%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet