|Peeled potatoes||1 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), finely chopped or crushed with a little salt|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Cream||10 Ounce (1 Tin)|
1) Preheat oven to hot temperature before baking.
2) Simmer potatoes for 2 minutes after putting them in boiling, salted water and drain well, when done.
3) Into a shallow oven-proof dish, layer the potato slices with salt and garlic and freshly ground pepper tightly.
4) Spoon over the cream and brown for about 30 minutes on top shelf of preheated oven.
5) If required, complete the browning under the grill, applying a little cream on the top of the potatoes if they become too dry.
6) Serve hot.