|Butter||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Egg||1 Teaspoon (Leveled), beaten|
|White breadcrumbs/Wheat germ||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon (Leveled), chopped|
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and flour together.
2) Pour in milk and stir.
3) Place over heat to boil for thick consistency. Set aside to cool.
4) Use a wire sieve to press cheese, by removing most of the rind.
5) Fold in egg yolk and cheese to the milk mixture, and beat in to prepare a stiff paste.
6) Use a plate to spread the mixture and cool.
7) Use a floured board to make walnut-sized pieces from the mixture.
8) Brush with egg and place inside a bag with crumbs.
9) Gently shake to coat with crumb.
10) In a skillet, heat up oil to fry the balls until brown on all sides.
11) Transfer on paper to soak the extra oil.
12) Serve hot by garnishing with parsley.