Bacon and Egg Souffles
|Eggs||8 , separated|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Celery salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a skillet and fry bacon until it turns crunchy, and spread it over absorbent paper and crumble it to bits.
3. Take a bowl and whisk egg yolks until it turns thick and lemon-colored.
4. Fold in seasonings, bacon bits and cream and combine them well.
5. Take a bowl and add eggs to it and whisk until stiff. Don’t let it to go dry.
6. Add beaten eggs to the bacon mixture.
7. Spread it over 6 individual greased baking dishes.
8. Place the bowl in a pan of hot water and bake for about 25-30 minutes at 350° F until the mixture gets puffed.
9. Serve as required.