|Unsalted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Shallots/1 small onion||2|
|Rose wine||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Hollandaise sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Bread croutons||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Peel and finely chop shallots.
2) Preheat oven at 300°F.
3) In a buttered ovenproof dish place trout side by side.
4) Sprinkle shallots over fish.
5) Add wine and seal the dish with buttered waxed paper or foil.
6) Place trout in oven and cook for 25 minutes.
7) Prepare Hollandaise sauce and heat. Don't let it boil.
8) Take out trout carefully and place in dish towel and remove the skins.
9) Place in a serving dish and keep warm
10) Fast boil cooking liquid and reduce to 2-3 tablespoons.
11) As it cools, mix warm Hollandaise sauce.
12) Add cream and stir.
13) Adjust seasoning.
14) Before serving, spoon sauce over fish. Place fried bread croutons on top and sprinkle chopped parsley on top. The richness of Truites Jurassienne best goes with boiled potatoes and mushrooms sautéed in butter.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3227 Calories from Fat 1523
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 170 g262.1%
Saturated Fat 50.4 g251.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 938.8 mg312.9%
Sodium 1349.3 mg56.2%
Total Carbohydrates 107 g35.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.1%
Sugars 55.6 g
Protein 291 g581.8%
Vitamin A 61.8% Vitamin C 18.2%
Calcium 70.4% Iron 123.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet