Carrot and Brie Mousse
|Chopped carrots||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Brie/2/3 cup grated cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), rind removed|
|Whipping cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a saucepan of salted water and bring it to boil. Add the carrots to it and cook until it turns tender.
3. Strain the carrots and reserve the juice for future use.
4. Place the warm carrots in food processor and process it along with other ingredients such as dice brie or grated Cheddar, cream, seasonings and eggs. Process the mixture until it turns smooth.
5. When done remove the mixture from food processor into a bowl. Use spatula to scrape out the mixture. Use seasonings as per the taste. Add more seasonings if the brie is mild , or add a pinch of sugar if the brie is bitter or ripe.
6. Take buttered gratin dish or ramekins and add the mixture to it. If desired refrigerate the mixture for several hours before baking.
7. Bake the mixture for about 25 minutes at 350°F.
8. Serve after garnishing with chopped fresh parsley.