|Green pepper||1 Large|
|Pepper red||1 Small|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1. Wash, trim and cut the zucchini and eggplants in to ¼ inch thick pieces.
2. Place in a colander and cover with a plate. Let it rest for about 1 hour to press out extra moisture if any.
3. Wash, peel and seed the tomatoes and chop them thickly.
4. Wash and seed the peppers while removing the inner ribs. Dice the flesh pepper properly.
5. Wash, peel and coarsely chop the onion and garlic.
6. Take a deep flameproof casserole and heat some olive oil. saute the onion and garlic for 5 minutes over low heat until transparent.
7. Add some peppers and cook again for 10 minutes.
8. After that, add the other ingredients and season with freshly ground pepper and salt.
9. Cover the pan and cook for 1 hour over low heat. The vegetables must be soft and the mixture should be blended properly.
10. Cook for some more time if the mixture is still too liquid.
11. Serve it hot roast leg of lamb or broiled lamb chops. Else serve cold with olive oil and lemon juice like an appetizer.