|Pork fat||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Boneless veal||1 Pound|
|Boneless pork shoulder||1 Pound|
|Chicken breast halves||4 , boned, skinned and trimmed|
|Chicken livers||1 Pound|
|Cognac||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chopped black truffles||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pistachio nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Monosodium glutamate||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Thinly slice 2/3 pound of the pork fat and then grind 1/8 pound each of the pork shoulder, pork fat, veal, ham and tongue together thrice.
3) In two 1 1/2-quart molds or a 3-quart mold, lay rest of the pork fat slices, with the ends hanging out of the pan.
4) In an electric blender, puree 1/2 the chicken livers, eggs and cognac. Then gradually add all the ground meats with some more cognac, egg or cream.
5) Cube rest of the pork fat and meats, except the chicken breasts and combine with the finely ground meats.
6) Then blend in the nuts, seasonings truffles and flour, mix well.
7) Spoon the pate mixture, just halfway into the molds, place over the wrapped chicken breasts and cover with rest of the pate mixture upto the top.
8) Fold over the hanging strips of pork , cover the molds tightly with an aluminum foil then sit in a pan of water and bake in the oven for 3 hours.
9) Remove the foil and bake for another 20 minutes until brown on top.
10) Slice and serve in a nice plate.