The traditional baked Alaska is a classic dessert recipe that has stood the test of time. Enjoy the delicious mix of ingredients that go on and make it as an absolutely wonderful treat. Enjoy!!
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 Scoop)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Line a cookie sheet with foil
3. Place the patty shells on the sheet and fill with ice cream. Set aside to freeze for several hours.
4. Beat egg whites till frothy and beat in sugar gradually. This will turn the egg whites fluffy
5. Add vanilla and spread this meringue over the patty shells sealing the ice cream in. Bake for 5 minutes or until meringue is lightly browned