|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon|
1. Wash all the oranges and slice them crosswise into two pieces. Now, remove the white pith and take out orange pulp. Keep it aside.
2. Press the orange pulp to take out some juice. Strain the juice along with lemon juice.
3. Break eggs and beat the separated egg yolk.
4. Pre-heat the oven at 400°F.
5. Take a saucepan and melt some butter at very low flame.
6. Add some flour and cook until the mixture gets certain colour. Keep stirring continuously.
7. Add the fruit juices and stir to make the mixture more thickened and smooth like a sauce.
8. Then, bring it boil and simmer for a couple of minutes.
9. Remove from the pan and stir in some sugar. Allow the sauce to cool slightly.
10. Add the beaten egg yolk in the sauce.
11. Beat the remaining egg white now to make them stiff. Then, fold these stiff egg whites in the sauce using spatula.
12. Pour the egg mixture in the orange shells.
13. Place the shells over a baking sheet or may be in muffin pan.
14. Bake the orange souffle in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
15. Dust liberally with sifted confectioners' sugar and serve these souffles right away.
Calories 315 Calories from Fat 92
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g16%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 174.7 mg58.2%
Sodium 54.1 mg2.3%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.5%
Sugars 33.5 g
Protein 8 g15.8%
Vitamin A 16.5% Vitamin C 168.6%
Calcium 11.9% Iron 9.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet