|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Slivered almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|French stick||1 , sliced|
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
2) Discard the outer layer of the Brie cheese, then place over a baking sheet and score the edges and top.
3) Sprinkle all over with the brown sugar, cinnamon and almonds.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes. Alternately, place in the microwave on MEDIUM for 4-6 minutes.
5) Slit the cheese to allow the melted cheese in the centre to flow out.
6) Serve piping hot with the bread in a nice plate.