|Unsalted melted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) Wash and dry potatoes and prick along its length.
2) Bake potato for one hour or until tender.
3) Take a bowl, cut a lid in the potato, and scoop out the flesh.
4) Blend with butter and cream.
5) Beat in egg yolks and stir in potato mixture.
6) Sprinkle salt and pepper.
7) Stuff the hollow potato skin with this filling, and bake for 15 minutes at same temperature.
8) Serve immediately.