Coeur A La Crème With Heavy Cream
|Cream cheese/Cottage cheese||8 Ounce|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Raspberries||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Force cheese through a fine sieve.
2) Mix with heavy cream and stir sugar.
3) Beat egg whites till stiff. Fold into cheese and cream mixture.
4) Line heart-shaped molds with cheesecloth. Alternately, line a fine-mesh sieve with cheesecloth and use it as a mold.
5) Transfer cheese and cream mixture into the molds. Keep on a wide plate.
6) Leave in the refrigerator for a night.
7) Unmold the cream cheese onto a serving plate before serving.
8) Garnish with light cream on top. Serve with fresh fruits like raspberries, strawberries or with a sweetened fruit sauce.