1. Take flour in a bowl.
2. Break an egg into it. Mix it well.
3. Add milk gradually and keep mixing it.
4. In a pan, heat oil.
5. Using a ladle pour the batter in the pan. Cook it on a low flame.
6. Once the edges are cooked, add Nutella.
7. Fold it such that it covers the Nutella completely.
8. Serve on a serving platter with cream and freshly cut fruits.
If you enjoy French cuisine, this Easy Nutella Crepe can easily be one of your favorite recipes! The recipe involves few ingredients and less cooking and gives tasty results. Have it for breakfast or snack with your family or serve it to your guests, the choice is entirely yours!