Nonsweet French Pastry
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Soft butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
2) Then cut in the butter and blend in the egg yolks, cream and wine with a fork until smooth.
3) Lightly knead in the bowl until bubbles appear over the dough surface. Then cover and refrigerate for an hour.
4) On a floured board, roll the dough to 1/8-inch thickness. Then
fold two times each lengthwise and crosswise.
5) Refrigerate for 15 minutes, then roll and fold for further two times.
6) Wrap in a moisture-proof paper and store in the refrigerator.
7) Use as required.