French Vanilla Mint Cheesecake
|Graham cracker crumbs||875 Milliliter|
|Melted butter||60 Milliliter|
|Cream cheese||1 Kilogram|
|Granulated sugar||500 Milliliter|
|Heavy cream||375 Milliliter|
|Lemon juice||30 Milliliter|
|Peppermint extract||30 Milliliter (Use White Variety)|
|Eggs||4 (At Room Temperature)|
|Sour cream||375 Milliliter|
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F (180°C)
2. Combine the ingredients for crust.
3. Spread them over the bottom and sides of a buttered 10" (25 cm) spring form pan.
And chill them.
4. For filling: Whip the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
5. Fold in vanilla, peppermint extract, and lemon juice and whip until the blend nicely.
6. Add the broken eggs in a very gradual manner and beat them well after each addition.
7. Add sour cream and stir the mixture well.
8. Spread the mixture over the prepared shell and bake in the oven for about 90 minutes until its center is set.
9. When done take out from oven and prop its door slightly.
10. After allowing it to stay that way, move it to the rack and chill it overnight.
11. Accompany it with a chocolate mint sauce.