Broccoli Au Gratin
|Broccoli||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|White sauce||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||6 Tablespoon|
|Fresh white bread crumbs||3 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1) Cut all the coarse leaves from broccoli, tream the stalks, and wash.
2) Preheat boiler.
3) In a saucepan boil water.
4) Add salt, and then add in broccoli.
5) Boil the water, and let it simmer for 5-12 minutes or until the broccoli is tender.
6) Take a shallow gratin dish, drain broccoli, and arrange.
7) Coat broccoli with sauce.
8) In a pan, melt butter, mix breadcrumb and spread over the broccoli.
9) Brush the remaining butter, season with pepper, and keep in boiler until crumbs turn brown.
10) Check seasoning and serve.