|Canned pineapple slices||2 , drained|
|Lime||1 , thinly sliced, with skin on|
|Mandarin orange sections||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), drained|
|Maraschino cherries||5 , drained (Use Both Red And Green)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Use a 1 1/2-quart decorative mold— a bell, Christmas tree or ring; choose one that will fit into your punch bowl. Place in freezer to chill well. Rinse inside of mold with cold water; return to freezer until thin coating of ice forms.
2. Covering bottom of mold as much as possible, arrange fruit in a decorative pattern.
3. Gently pour in enough water to just cover fruit. Freeze until firm.
4. Gently pour in more water to fill mold completely. Freeze until firm— overnight.
5. When ready to use, run cold water over mold to loosen; unmold; float on punch in bowl.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 277 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.32 g0.49%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.25%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 24.2 mg1%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.7%
Sugars 61.9 g
Protein 0.8 g1.6%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 56%
Calcium 2.3% Iron 1.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet