|Pears||2 , peeled, halved & cored|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Frozen puff pastry||8 1⁄2 Ounce, thawed (1/2 Package)|
1. In an ovenproof skillet melt the butter and sugar over medium heat.
2. Lay in the pear halves as it bubbles.
3. Rolling out the puff pastry fairly thin gently lay over the pears.
4. Trimming the edges let it bake in a 425F/220C oven for 10-15 minutes.
5. When well browned, take out of the oven, place a plate over the top and flip over onto the plate with the pears showing uppermost.
6. Serve warm.