Spinach and Mushroom Souffle
|Spinach||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), cooked, and drained dry|
|Eggs||5 , beaten|
|Sliced mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F
2. Butter a soufflé dish or individual soufflé cups.
3. Lightly mash the spinach thorough a colander into a mixing bowl
4. Blend in the seasoning.
5. In a saucepan, heat milk to scalding point.
6. Beat the eggs with a wire whisk until frothy.
7. Blend the eggs into the warm milk.
8. Pour into the seasoned spinach puree and blend well.
9. Turn mixture into the buttered dish/dishes.
10. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes till fluffy and golden.
11. In the meantime, sauté the mushrooms in butter until tender.
12. Top the soufflé with mushroom and serve immediately.