Smoked Mackerel Pate
|Smoked mackerel||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Unsalted butter||4 Ounce, softened (100 Gram)|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , rind grated and juiced|
|Creamed horseradish||2 Teaspoon|
1) Peel the skin of the fish and turn into flakes.
2) In a food processor or liquidizer, process the fish flakes.
3) Gradually mix the butter in fish mince along with lemon juice, rind and horseradish.
4) Season the mixture to taste.
5) Into samll bowls, pile the mixture and keep to chill.
6) Serve the pate into bowls with biscuits on the side.
7) It can either be served over the biscuits, Melba toast or cheese straws as canapes.
8) If serving canapes, garnish with cucumber and lemon twists.