French Beans with Cheese
|Frozen french beans||1 Pound|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm), skinned|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) In a pan boil salted water and cook french beans till tender.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) Put in ovenproof dish and rub half clove of garlic.
4) Add butter and sprinkle cheese over top and season with pepper.
5) Place in the oven at 400°F (mark 6) for 10-15 min.
6) Serve with grilled, baked or poached fish.