Savory Almond Pâté
|Unsalted butter||3 Ounce|
|Tartex||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Large Tin)|
|Ground almonds||2 Ounce|
|Salted almonds||1 Ounce, finely chopped|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Sliced cucumber twist||4|
1) Beat butter, creaming well and make it into a smooth paste by blending with Tartex and almonds.
2) Stir in a small amount of freshly ground black pepper.
3) Into pate jar or pottery dish, press this mixture, even the top and then mark with a fork.
4) Chill after garnishing with olives and cucumber twist.
5) On individual plates topped with lettuce leaves, place spoonsful of the mixture from the jar and sprinkle with olives.