|Courgettes||1 1⁄2 Pound, roughly chopped (750 Gram)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Olive oil||5 Tablespoon|
|Long rice grain||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Grated gruyere cheese||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large frying pan, put 3 tablespoons of olive oil and gently fry the courgettes, onion and garlic for about 8 to 10 minutes, till they are soft and lightly brown.
3) In the meantime, in a alrge saucepan, cook the rice in boiling salted water till it is tender without being sticky. Drain properly.
4) In a large bowl, beat the eggs with salt and pepper. Stir in the cooked courgette mixture, drained rice and Gruyere cheese. Put the concoction in a buttered shallow ovenproof dish.
5) Sprinkle breadcrumbs all over the top, along with the Parmesan, and drizzle with the remaining olive oil.
6) Place in the center of the preheated oven and cook for about 20 to 30 minutes, till the top is golden borwn and crisp.
7) Serve hot.