Basil And Brie Omelette
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
|Unsalted butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Basil leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Soft brie cheese||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon (No Rind)|
1. Beat eggs with pepper, salt and water.
2. Take an 8 to 9 inch skillet, add butter and heat on moderate heat. Add beaten eggs and cook for few minutes. Using a spatula, slowly loosen the sides of eggs so that uncooked eggs flow beneath.
3. Sprinkle torn basil on the top while bottom is firm, but top is not completely firm. Top with Brie pieces.
4. Fold the omelet like a semi circle, cover the pan, lower the heat to minimum and allow to steam for 1 minute for cheese to melt.
5. Transfer to a heated platter and serve instantly.