Stuffed French Bread
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce (3 Packages)|
|Anchovy fillets||1 Can (10 oz), rubbed|
|Capers/Chopped sour pickle||1 Tablespoon|
|Chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Tabasco sauce||3 Dash|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (At Room Temperature)|
|Watercress||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 Tablespoon|
|French bread loaf||1|
1) Cream cheese and then add capers, anchovy paste, chili sauce, onion, Worcestershire, Tabasco and salt.
2) Cream butter.
3) Add crumbs and watercress to the mixture.
4) Cut the bread lengthwise in half and remove center.
5) Spread the butter mixture over the top half and spread cheese mixture in the lower half ensuring when the two halves are pressed the filling spread evenly throughout.
6) Wrap in a foil and chill.
7) Cut into pieces and serve.