Broccoli with Hollandaise Sauce
|Broccoli||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into 4-inch spears|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Butter||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) In a 10-inch square baking dish arrange broccoli spears with flowerets towards the center.
2) Sprinkle water on top and seal tightly with plastic.
3) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 8- 10 minutes till broccoli is cooked.
4) Strain and keep aside covered.
5) In a mixing bowl, add egg yolks, lemon juice and white pepper.
6) Keep aside.
7) In a 2-cup glass measure add butter.
8) Melt butter in Microwave at Power Hi for 1 3/4 to 2 minutes.
9) Add butter to egg mixture stirring with whisk.
10) Cook in Microwave at Power 5 for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes stirring with whisk.
11) Pour the content over broccoli.
12) In a serving dish, garnish with pimento strips and lemon wedges.