Iced Chocolate Souffles
|Eggs||4 , separated|
|Icing sugar||4 Ounce, sifted (100 Gram)|
|Plain chocolate||3 Ounce, chopped (75 Gram)|
|Double cream||8 Fluid Ounce (250 Milliliter)|
|Chocolate||1 Tablespoon, grated|
1) In 6 freezepoof dishes, tightly tie a double band of foil to satnd 2.5cm/1inch above the rim of the dishes.
2) In a bowl, place the egg yolks with icing sugar.
3) With an electric blender, beat the mixture until creamy and thick.
4) In a small pan, place the chocolate with ater and melt over low heat.
5) Cool the chocolate and mix it into egg mixture.
6) Beat the cream and rum until it holds its shape and stands into peaks.
7) Fold the cream into chcoclate and egg mixture.
8) Now beat the egg whites and mix in the mousse.
9) In the prepared ramekin dishes, pour the mousse and keep in freezer for 4 hours until frozen.
10) Take out the mousse from the dishes and remove the foil.
11) Garnish the mousse with grated chocolate and serve.