|Unsalted butter||2 Ounce, creamed|
|Camembert cheese||1 (A Not Quite Ripe One Will Do)|
|Dry sherry/White wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Dash|
|Brown breadcrumbs/Wheat germ||2 Ounce|
1) Use a coarse strainer or wire sieve to press the cheese by removing most of the rind.
2) In a bowl, combine cheese, sherry or wine and butter.
3) Prepare a stiff paste and season.
4) Use an oiled board to re-mould the mixture to its actual shape.
5) Coat evenly using breadcrumbs or wheatgerm.
6) Use foil or waxed paper to wrap the coated mixture.
7) Place inside the frozen zone to freeze.
8) Cut in wedges and serve on a wooden platter by garnishing with radishes and celery.