Walnut Glazed Brie
|Walnuts||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), finely chopped|
|Coffee liqueur||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Brie||14 Ounce (1 Round)|
|Assorted crackers||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Set the oven to a temperature of 350°.
2) Take an 8-inch square baking or a pie pan and spread the chopped walnuts in it.
3) Bake the walnuts with occasional stirring for 10 to 12 minutes or until they are toasted.
4) Stir in the vanilla, brown sugar, and liqueur and keep it aside.
5) Reduce the temperature of the oven to 325°.
6) Remove the Brie’s top rind.
7) In a shallow baking dish, place the brie.
8) Add a topping of walnut mixture.
9) Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the Brie is well heated and becomes soft.
10) Serve the dish immediately accompanied by slices of pear and assorted crackers.