|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||4 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pepper white||1 Dash|
1) Take a medium sized bowl and add butter to it.
2) Set Microwave to HIGH after placing bowl in it.
3) Microwave for 45 seconds- 1 minute or until the butter melts without boiling.
4) Keep it aside.
5) Take a blender bowl and add all other ingredients.
6) Blend with electric blender until mixture turns thick and is lemon in color.
7) Add the butter steadily in a slow stream and keep processing until mixture becomes thick.
8) Serve as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 956 Calories from Fat 909
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 103 g158.8%
Saturated Fat 62.1 g310.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 797.2 mg265.7%
Sodium 518.7 mg21.6%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.17 g0.69%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 8 g16.4%
Vitamin A 69.3% Vitamin C 17.4%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 7.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet