|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||4 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pepper white||1 Dash|
1) Take a medium sized bowl and add butter to it.
2) Set Microwave to HIGH after placing bowl in it.
3) Microwave for 45 seconds- 1 minute or until the butter melts without boiling.
4) Keep it aside.
5) Take a blender bowl and add all other ingredients.
6) Blend with electric blender until mixture turns thick and is lemon in color.
7) Add the butter steadily in a slow stream and keep processing until mixture becomes thick.
8) Serve as required.