Boursin Potato Gratin
|Heavy cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Boursin cheese with black pepper/1 package of 5-ounce boursin cheese with cracked black pepper||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (Homemade)|
|Minced shallots||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Red new potato||2 1⁄2 Pound, scrubbed and sliced 1/4 inch thick|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Snipped chives||2 Tablespoon|
|Snipped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. On a 13x9x2-inch baking dish, apply butter in generous amounts.
3. Take a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, add Boursin cheese, cream, garlic and shallots and heat on medium heat, stirring occasionally, till cheese melts.
3. In the greased baking dish, assemble half portion of slice potatoes, as slightly overlying rows.
4. Apply pepper and salt generously.
5. Top potatoes with half cheese mixture and chives.
6. Repeat the process to form layers using potato slices, pepper, salt and rest of cheese mixture.
7. Keep in the preheated oven and bake for 1 hour or till potatoes turn golden brown and tender.
8. Top with parsley and serve hot.