|Flour||4 Ounce (100 Grams)|
|Butter||2 1⁄2 Ounce (63 Grams)|
|Water||4 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
|Onions||2 Medium, finely chopped|
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Grams)|
|Bacon||4 Ounce, cut into small pieces (100 Grams)|
|Single cream||1⁄4 Pint (125 Milliliter)|
1) In a bowl sift the flour and salt.
2) Add butter and rub with flour till it resembles breadcrumbs.
3) Mixing enough water make the dough stiff.
4) Place in 17.5 cm (7 in.) flan ring placed on a baking sheet.
5) Leave the pastry to cool for 10 minutes in fridge. Line the pastry dough in greaseproof paper with dried beans.
6) Bake in a hot oven at 220°C, 425°F. Gas Mark 7, for 1 5 minutes.
7) Take away beans and paper. Cool.
8) For the filling fry onions in meter butter till soft.
9) Add bacon to it.
10) Pour out the content in a flan case.
11) Stir in egg seasoning and cream. Strain the content in the flan case.
12) Set the filling baking in a moderate oven, 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4, for 35 minutes.
13) Combine with green salad.
Open freeze and store content in a sealed bag. Thaw for a night in refrigerator. Reheat in oven at 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4, for 30 to 40 minutes. Thaw at room temperature for 4 hours. Reheat again at 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4 for 25 minutes.