Cheese Pate Roulade
|Eggs||4 , separated|
|Paprika pepper||1 Pinch|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Ounce, freshly grated|
|Liver pate||8 Ounce (Soft One)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Take a large Swiss roll tin (11 3/4 inches long), and line it with greaseproof paper. Oil the paper well.
3) Take a large clean bowl and beat egg yolks, corn flour, and seasonings until soft and fluffy. Blend in cheese.
4) In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks are formed and blend into the yolk mixture.
5) Next, spread the mixture inside the Swiss roll tin and place it in the preheated oven.
6) Now, bake it for about 10 minutes, until the crust is lightly tanned.
7) Take a moist greaseproof paper and place the crust on it. With the paper between, roll up the crust and place on the wire rack to cool.
8) In a clean bowl, mix together parsley and pate. Now, unroll the crust and fill it up with pate.
9) Roll up the filled crust carefully, avoiding any spillage.
10) Serve warm with a dip, if desired.
Calories 289 Calories from Fat 184
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.9%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g37.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 277.5 mg92.5%
Sodium 608 mg25.3%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 16 g31.2%
Vitamin A 154.7% Vitamin C 11.7%
Calcium 11.7% Iron 28.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet