Liver Pate With Ham
|Onion||1 , peeled and chopped|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Grams)|
|Chicken livers||4 Ounce, chopped (100 Grams)|
|Smoked ham||4 Ounce, chopped (100 Grams)|
|Mixed herbs||5 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
|Brandy||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Double cream||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
1) Take a shallow dish and add butter and onion, cook for 3 minutes on power.
2) Stir in chicken liver, herbs, and ham and cover with a greaseproof paper.
3) On power cook for 5-7 minutes or until the meat is tender, stir twice in between.
5) Blend to make it smooth paste.
6) Drizzle brandy, cream, and seasoning.
7) Arrange on a serving dish and top with bay leaves.
8) Melt the remaining butter for 45 seconds on power and drizzle over the pate.
9) Refrigerate until the butter solidifies.
10) Serve with ketchup.