|Young carrots||14 Small, peeled|
|Boiling water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Pinch|
|White pepper||1 Pinch|
|Minced parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a saucepan, combine carrots, water, salt, sugar, soda and butter.
2. Cover pan with its lid and place on a medium low flame.
3. Simmer for 10-15 minutes until carrots are very tender.
4. Uncover, increase the flame and rapidly boil tossing the carrots in the pan, until the liquid is evaporated and carrots are glazed with the butter.
5. Season carrots with pepper
6. Dish out into a serving bowl.
7. Garnish with minced parsley.
8. Serve warm.