French Wilted Cabbage Salad
|Cabbage||1 Medium, cut into wedges & cored|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take the cabbage pieces to shred thinly.
2) In a saucepan, add water and let it come to boil to place the cabbage pieces. Steep for 5 minutes to make them limp.
3) Prepare the bacon by cutting into strips.
4) In a fry pan, cook the bacon in olive oil until it turns crisp.
5) Stir in sherry and cook for a while to make it bubbly.
6) Take out cabbage strips from water and place them on a clean and dry board.
7) Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
8) In a salad bowl, toss the ingredients and serve.