|White wine||5⁄8 Cup (10 tbs)|
|Water||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Carrot||1 , thinly sliced|
|Shallots||2 , chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Light cream||3 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Scrub and rinse the mussels well, discard mussels that have holes in them, are open, or have marine growth in them.
2) Take a wide pan and add mussels, wine, water, peppercorns, shallots, garlic, carrots, and bouquet garni.
3) Bring to boil, shaking the pan gently until the mussels break open.
4) Remove the mussels, drain the liquid and return to the pan.
5) Heat the liquid bring to boil until the liquid reduces by 1/3rd.
6) Garnish with parsley and beat in cream.
7) Pour the sauce over the mussels and serve immediately.