|Potatoes||6 Medium, drained|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Egg yolk||1 , beaten|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
1. Peel and mash potatoes.
2. Grease a baking sheet with butter.
3. Preheat the broiler
4. Measure 4 cups and add to a large mixing bowl.
5. Add butter, milk, egg, yolks, nutmeg, pepper, salt into potatoes and blend well using a wooden spoon to beat the mash.
6. Spoon the mash into a pastry bag fitted with a large rosette nozzle.
7. Pipe out potato mixture in 12 spiral rosettes of 2 1/2 inches on the baking sheet
8. Lightly brush the rosettes with egg wash.
9. Broil for 3 to 5 minutes until golden
10. Serve immediately
11. Garnish with minced parsley is you like.
If you do not have a piping bag and nozzle, simply spoon potatoes using a large tablespoon into 12 mounds.