|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry thyme||2 Tablespoon|
|Mussels||4 Quart (Bearded)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In butter, sauté the shallots and garlic till they have turned golden.
2) Add the bay leaf, wine, thyme and mussels, cover and closely cook the ingredients together.
3) To cook the mussels evenly, agitate the pan as much as required.
4) Add the chopped parsley and heavy cream and continue cooking till the mussels open.
5) Serve hot over a seaweed bed after pouring the mussels and sauce in coquilles.