Coeur A La Crème With Strawberries
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce|
|Cottage cheese||4 Ounce|
|Superfine sugar/Confectioners' sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped|
|Strawberries/Raspberries /redcurrants||8 Ounce|
|Gooseberries||4 Ounce, sliced|
1) Grate cheese and add sugar to taste.
2) Beat in whipped cream.
3) Now divide the mix in four cheesecloth lined coeur a la creme moulds.
4) Place the moulds on a tray and refrigerate for 12 hours.
5) Take out the cheese hearts from the moulds and arrange on a serving dish.
6) Remove the cheesecloth.
7) Garnish with fresh fruits and serve with light cream.