|Egg whites||4 , stiffly beaten|
|Egg yolks||4 , lightly beaten|
|Canned tomatoes||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) Preheat the oven by setting it to 450°F/ 220°C .
2) Take a bowl and add tomatoes and egg yolks, seasoning with salt, pepper and tarragon.
3) Fold the egg whites in gently with the aid of a metal spoon.
4) Take an oven proof dish and pour the soufflé mixture in it after greasing it with butter or oil.
5) Bake it by placing it in the pre-heated oven until the center rises.
6) Serve hot just after removing it from the oven.