|Lobster||2 Pound (1 Piece)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Small, minced|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Small, minced|
|Claret wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Cook lobster, separate meat and shell. Cut the meat into pieces.
2. Take a double broiler and melt the butter on its top over the hot water.
3. Mix flour, nutmeg, cayenne and salt.
4. In a small saucepan, add oregano, onion, carrot and milk and allow to reach boiling level. Simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Mix hot milk, slowly, to the double broiler and cook till the mixture thickens. Mix lobster meat and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Stir in wine and heat well.
7. Pour on hot buttered toast and serve.