French Swiss Cookies
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cinnamon||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar together until light and creamy.
3. Add egg yolk to the mixture and stir well.
4. Put cinnamon and flour and blend well.
5. Refrigerate the dough.
6. Once cold, shape the dough in small balls of 1 inch.
7. Take an ungreased baking sheet; place the balls on it with a spacing of 2 inches.
8. Make use of spatula and level the cokkies...
9. Coat with egg white on the top and garnish with nuts
10. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
11. Serve warm.