French Swiss Cookies
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cinnamon||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar together until light and creamy.
3. Add egg yolk to the mixture and stir well.
4. Put cinnamon and flour and blend well.
5. Refrigerate the dough.
6. Once cold, shape the dough in small balls of 1 inch.
7. Take an ungreased baking sheet; place the balls on it with a spacing of 2 inches.
8. Make use of spatula and level the cokkies...
9. Coat with egg white on the top and garnish with nuts
10. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
11. Serve warm.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3596 Calories from Fat 1812
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 207 g318.6%
Saturated Fat 119.9 g599.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 668.9 mg223%
Sodium 92.9 mg3.9%
Total Carbohydrates 408 g135.9%
Dietary Fiber 16.5 g66%
Sugars 202.6 g
Protein 43 g86.4%
Vitamin A 117.5% Vitamin C 0.79%
Calcium 27.4% Iron 82.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet