Potatoes Franks Au Gratin
|Potatoes au gratin||5 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cold water||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Sliced celery||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), diagonally cut|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1) Cut celery into slices about 1/4-inch thick.
2) Cut each frankfurter into four portions.
3) In a skillet, place potatoes from package.
4) Reserve envelope of cheese mix.
5) Pour in water and butter into the skillet and bring this to a boil over heat.
6) Reduce heat to low and cover with a lid to cook at a slow boil for 20 minutes.
7) Sprinkle with the cheese mix over potatoes.
8) Stir in mustard.
9) Add celery and frankfurters.
10) Return to a boil and again reduce heat to cook for 10 minutes, stirring once or twice.
11) Serve the frankfurters warm by seasoning with freshly ground black pepper.