Chicken Liver Pate With Heavy Cream
|Chicken livers||1 Pound|
|Scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), thinly sliced|
|Apple||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pepper white||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Use cold water to thoroughly rinse chicken livers. Place these on paper towels to soak extra water. Set it aside.
2) Take a 2-quart casserole, for combining butter, scallion and apple.
3) Set your microwave at Power Hi and cook this for 1 minute.
4) Add the chicken livers into the casserole and cover the casserole firmly with a plastic food wrap.
5) Set your microwave at Power Hi for cooking the livers.
6) Cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the livers are well cooked. While cooking stir the livers in halfway through the cooking cycle.
7) After removing from microwave let it stand for 10 minutes before draining the extra liquid from casserole.
8) Take your food processor to smoothly pulse this mixture for 2 minutes by alternately adding butter and cream. Finally add the seasonings of salt and black pepper.
9) Take pate molds to pour this smooth mixture. Allow this to chill inside the refrigerator for 2-3 hours till it sets properly.
10) Serve the pates along with French bread, crackers, or sliced apples.