|Cucumbers||3 Medium, peeled, seeded, cut in 1 inch cubes, parboiled, and drained|
|Olive oil/Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled and crushed|
|Ripe tomatoes||2 Medium, peeled, seeded, and coarsely chopped|
|Minced parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Dry the cucumbers by patting them with a paper toweling until all the surface moisture is absorbed. .
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter in oil, over a medium flame.
3. Add garlic and sauté it for 1/2 a minute until soft and lightly browned.
4. Add cucumbers and tomatoes and stir fry for 4 to 5 minutes until tender.
5. Take pan off the flame and toss the cucumbers with parsley and season to taste.
6. This dish can be served both hot and cold as a side dish to meat, poultry or fish.